Wednesday 7 August 2013

ME & Hamptons Style Interiors



Ok, well this post was coming ..... I am thinking that most people thought the name of my blog would be because I am a "Revenge" fan!  Absolutely I am.  But my reasoning for the name is somewhat bitter sweet :)


Me with my husband Adam x

I have always wanted to study and be an interior stylist but unfortunately, that was not to be.  I had to be a good little girl and go to "Business College".  My background is Eastern European and both my parents are old school!

So, why did it take me so long - simple answer to that "LIFE" As the world goes round and round so do our lives and the experiences that we have.

There is a special person whom I have to thank for believing in me and understanding my love to do what I love most knowing at the same time that I was scared.  Not scared in the studies that I had ahead of me but with the competition..  On reflection of this, I realised that there was nothing to be afraid of as I believed in myself and so did my friends and my family but especially my wonderful husband Adam.

So, I've just given you a little something about me so now here is a little something for you on the Hamptons Style which I LOVE :)










No comments:

Post a Comment