Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Favourite home decor pieces right now!!!!!

I have no idea how to start this post today as my mind is running a hundred miles per hour due to being overwhelmed of what is out and about at the moment.  There are so many things to buy, I just wish I had all money in the world to buy them but, I think that's a saving grace in itself as I don't really need to add anything extra particularly when I am about to have a garage sale to clear out a whole heap of bric-a-brac.  

In any case, I am still going to let my inspirations flow and at least allow myself to indulge and share with you some of the things that I am loving at the moment.  So many to choose from, where do I start?????

South Hampton Pendant Light
Shutter Floor Lamp
Florence Broadhurst Rug
Japanese Floral - Tangarine

Spaghetti Occasional
Ralph Lauren Bedding Collection
Wilshire Wingback Chair by Woodson & Rummerfield






No comments:

Post a Comment