Tuesday 11 March 2014

Obsessed with Contemporary Kitchens

Yep ..... I sure am and that's because I wish that I had one!

What wouldn't be better than having amazing soft close draws so that you no longer hear children slamming them or have appliances which really are "self-cleaning".  Oh, the time that I would save on a day to day basis.

There are so many things that I can think of but the main one would be the design and functionality.  My wish list would be endless :)

I'm not sure if all of you have heard of a vision board and what it's all about but here is a quick explanation and guide.

It's a board that is a representation of you and what your goals and dreams are at the time.  So, because I'm dreaming and obsessing about contemporary styled kitchens, I thought that I would share some of my inspirational pictures with you and maybe, just maybe one day it will come true!

But really, it's all about having a little fun!














No comments:

Post a Comment